REDEEM YOUR HAMPER
If you’ve landed on this page, then congratulations! You have a great boss who has generously shouted you one of our gourmet hampers to say thank you for your commitment and effort through these difficult times!
You should be in receipt of a voucher with a unique code which will allow you to redeem your hamper below. Just follow these easy steps to tell us what hamper you’ve been given, what items you’d like to order, and when you’d like it delivered.
Remember to place your order no later than midday prior to the day you would like your hamper to be delivered.
Terms & Conditions
- Hampers must be redeemed online no later than 5.00pm on 31 July 2020.
- Hampers are only redeemable via voucher with a unique order code. All vouchers and unique codes are one time use only.
- Hamper orders must be placed no later than 12.00pm prior to the day of expected delivery. Same day delivery not available.
- As our hampers are prepared fresh daily, we can only deliver to suburbs within the Sydney metro area.
- Deliveries only available Monday to Friday, within the specified timeframes: breakfast hampers will be delivered between 8.00am – 11.00am, lunch hampers will be delivered between 11.00am – 1.00pm, and all other hampers between 3.00pm – 5.00pm.
- All breakfast, lunch and charcuterie hampers are prepared fresh daily and delivered within the set timeframes only. Create Catering will not be responsible for storage and handling of perishable items once delivery has been made.
- All deliveries will be contactless to abide by social distancing guidelines. Create Catering will SMS the supplied contact number to confirm delivery has been completed. Create Catering will not be held responsible for theft or damage of hampers once delivered.
- Returns, refunds and exchanges are not permitted. Changes to hamper contents not permitted.
- Create Catering reserves the right to replace hamper inclusions without warning or notification, should supplier issues arise with any of the original items.